Sunday, August 16, 2009

Weekend Tweets

@ This article in New York Times says - "Its cool to have a pot belly". That's an emerging trend it seems. And moi is got thinking..'there's hope for halals like me'. Good bye Gym; Good evening Beer/Wings.

@ We are looking to move from our current location. And the debate continues. Suburbia or not? My Desi Khoon wants best of all worlds.

@ On SRK's airport fiasco in Newark, Salman Khan says "good that the country has such a tight set-up. And that ``there has been no attack after 9/11 because of this.’’ Link

@ Planning to watch Kaminey on Tuesday at the theatre next door. I can be accused of some Desi-giri, as Tuesday's have 5$ shows :)

@ I need a hair cut and the new Italian guy I found in the downtown where I have been going for last few times is acting pricey. He suddenly jacked up his charges by a whopping 50% in one go.. Looks like the tiger has tasted blood; the dude who recommended me to him, also recommended a bunch of folks from my office..

@ Obama it seems, got emotional and all during a Town Hall operation. That's a little unbecoming of a Pres. Hope he gets a grip soon..

@ Was searching for some old funny movie clips on Youtube and came across this one. 'Bhairon becomes Bairan and Bairan becomes Bhairon, because their minds are very narrow'. Amazing!

No comments: